Who we are
Codepan is a boutique AI Lab building cutting-edge, AI-driven products and solutions.
We believe in augmenting humans with smart algorithms and look for technologies that co-exist, augment and enhance, rather than replace, humans.
Codepan is pioneering in building the AI Operating System of the future to enable organizations to build and scale Machine Learning products. Our mission is to transform the way organizations use data and technologies to harness the true potential AI holds.
We seek exceptional minds, creative thinkers and proactive doers to join us on this fascinating journey. Are you one of them? Come and join us!
About the Role
We are looking for a pragmatic self-starter to work with a cross-functional team of software- and data scientists who enjoy hands-on involvement in building innovative technology products and solutions.
As a part of the team, you will…
- work closely with our Product Managers, Data Scientists and Technical Leadership and contribute to product development from the design stage through to delivery
- deliver high quality applications to our customers, with a focus on stability and scalability
- collaborate with your team to analyze requirements and customer wishes to bring them to a successful conclusion
- be responsible for the whole lifecycle of existing applications, having code reviews as well as writing custom python code managing data going in and out of applications as well as maintaining API’s
- participate in design, planning and the development of new and additional features using cutting-edge technologies and frameworks in a service-oriented platform
In terms of skills and experience, you have…
- experience with deploying Machine Learning pipelines
- experienced in designing architectures responsible for continuous learning/continuous deployment of machine learning systems in Microsoft Azure (or similar)
- strong experience with Python and the wider corresponding ecosystem
- knowledge of recent infrastructure ecosystems including cloud technology providers, Kubernetes, infrastructure automation, and are able to work independently on such environments
- proficient written and spoken English language skills
- able to communicate effectively with clients and identify relevant needs of a client
- a University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- a minimum of 2 years of professional experience working as a Machine Learning Engineer or comparable
As a plus, you have…
- experience with Terraform and infrastructure as code
- interest or prior experience in machine learning, manufacturing and IoT
- proficient written and spoken German language skills
How we work, collaborate and recharge
We think that collaborating in a diverse and psychologically safe environment is the prerequisite for fruitful and innovative work. We celebrate a culture built on learning, passion and joy as well as trust, integrity and openness. We pride ourselves on working together with industry leaders and experts with whom we create sustainable solutions for people & organizations.
To juggle daily life, we enjoy a hybrid setup with a beautiful waterfront office in a repurposed warehouse in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
Among others, you may also enjoy to
- Thrive with free access to Udemy
- Treat yourself well with our Calm & Urban Sports Club subscription and
- Relax with up to 31 days off/vacation
- German classes